$220/person + travel inc GST (see below for details)
What is a “Pre-Employment Screening”?
A Pre-Employment Screening is an extensive medical assessment of a potential new employee, existing employees who are transitioning roles, as well as periodic / yearly medical screenings of existing employees to compare ongoing health status of a work force. This customisable service is designed to deliver feedback of the worker’s capacity to meet the needs of their duties and the worksite.
By using Analyse Health’s Pre-Employment Screenings and or periodic screenings, results can occur such as a reduced rate of workers’ compensation claims, reduced staff sick leave days taken and improved productivity as staff are appropriately matched to the physical requirements of the role they are employed to complete. Pre-Employment Screenings can also indicate if a potential new employee has an existing injury that the employer should be aware of before the commencement of employment.
Each of our Pre-Employment Screenings are conducted by our professionally qualified and experienced consultants. They can also be merged with our Drug and Alcohol Screenings.
Pre-Employment Screenings can also be referred to as Pre-Employment Checks, Pre-Employment Testing, Pre-Employment Medical Assessments, Employee Health Screenings, Pre Hire Medicals, Pre-Employment Assessment, Pre-Employment Evaluations, Pre-Employment Health Checks and Employee Health Checks.
Our Pre-Employment Screening Basic Program includes the below items. Additional individual requirements are also available at additional costs:
- A report that includes all testing outcomes and recommendations for employment and any ongoing training needs available within three (3) days of assessment
- Height, Weight and Body Mass Index (BMI) analysis
- Cardiovascular assessment (heart rate, blood pressure and heart rate under physical load)
- Musculoskeletal examination (joint range of motion, resisted muscle testing, ligament testing, common occupational over use injury screening)
- Neural tension screening
- Hernia screening
- Functional lifting capacity
- Grip strength
- Manual handling assessment
- Additional testing also available pending individual requirements
Additional tests that are available to be conducted for additional costs are:
Benefits of using Pre-Employment Screenings include:
- Reduce Workers’ Compensation claims for your business
- By reducing claims made against your WorkCover insurance, your premium increases will reduce / remain unchanged
- Reduce need for workers to take sick leave
- Safer work environment
- Improved recruitment process and employee sustainability.
Potential negative effects of not using Pre-Employment Screenings can include:
- Hiring an employee with an existing medical condition / injury that may result in a workplace injury that you the new employer become liable for
- By not confirming a new employee has the ability to complete the physical requirements of a role, you risk injury to other employees
- Potential increased financial costs to your business through, WorkCover insurance premium hikes, additional recruitment costs to cover injured employees and reduced productivity during employee absenteeism.
- Analyse Health assessments are fast, reliable, cost effective and available to be completed on site or externally depending on your preferred method.
- Analyse Health Pre-Employment Screenings are customisable to your business needs. They can include or exclude, physical, medical, drug and alcohol testing, and manual handling assessments. Depending on your business’ requirements and budget, we can tailor our screenings to best meet your business needs.
- Analyse Health is able to complete comparison periodic screenings of your employees to ensure they continue to meet the physical requirements of their role, along with monitoring their health status to ensure long term wellbeing of the employee and their employment within your business.
Our Analyse Health Pre-Employment Screenings Basic Program is $220 Incl GST Per Person + Travel*.
For non-compensable services (not related to a WorkCover claim), travel will not be charged for services conducted within a 25km radius of Mount Annan, NSW or when five or more services are conducted at one location. In the event of services being conducted outside the 25km radius of Mount Annan, NSW, travel charges will be negotiated before the service is conducted.
For compensable services (related to a WorkCover claim), travel will be charged from our base in Mount Annan, NSW at an hourly rate, or at a rate negotiated between Analyse Health and the Customer pending their location and service needs. (Pending service type and legislative requirements as per each state and national legislation).
Prices are subject to change without notice at the discretion of Analyse Health.
Analyse Health is a Macarthur based business that focuses on servicing areas such as Camden, Campbelltown, Narellan, Mount Annan, Oran Park, Smeaton Grange, Picton, Leumeah, Minto, Ingleburn and all surrounding areas of the Macarthur region. We understand our local community!
We also service daily Sydney metro areas including Penrith, Liverpool, Castle Hill, Parramatta, North Sydney and its suburbs. Our services are provided around NSW within the WorkCover NSW jurisdictions.
Analyse Health travel to you or locations that suit our clients the most. When we are all about workplace health and safety, the best place for us to provide our services is in your workplace.