Analyse Health provides extensive Manual Handling Training that can assist employers to not only meet their national requirements of manual handling tasks, but also to reduce the risk of injury to staff members by providing them with the training to complete their roles safely and maintain a safe work environment for all staff.
Poor Manual Handling practices are a significant cause of over 17,000 workers’ compensation claims in NSW each year according to WorkCover NSW in 2012, placing increased financial costs on employers through premium hikes, loss of productivity and further labour costs to cover the absent injured worker.
Manual Handling Training for employees and even additional training for management level staff allows them to review and instruct staff ongoing should be a part of all businesses risk management plans.
Analyse Health’s Manual Handling Training can include the below items pending the individual requirements:
- On-site training
- “The Basics Program” training information pack for each participant
- “The Standard Program” training information pack for each participant
- Management training of basic principles for ongoing staff review
- Additional training presentations (Eg: Shift workers)
- Additional One-On-One On-Site training
- Certificate of attendance for each employee completing the program.
Benefits of using Manual Handling Training include:
- Reduced Workers’ Compensation claims for your business
- By reducing claims made against your WorkCover insurance, your premium will reduce / remain unchanged
- Reduce need for workers to take sick leave
- Safer work environment
- Improved employee morale
- Meeting the national standards for manual handling as an employer
Potential negative effects of not using a Manual Handling Training Service can include:
- Risk of employees incurring injuries that result in a worker’s compensation claim
- Increased use of sick leave to allow workers to rest if developing aches and pains from work postures and from poor work habits
- Potential increased financial costs to business through, WorkCover insurance premium hikes, additional recruitment costs to cover injured employees, reduced productivity during employee absenteeism.
- Analyse Health assessments and training are fast, reliable, cost effective and available to be completed on site or externally depending on your preferred method
- Analyse Health is able to provide individual or group training
- Analyse Health provides straight forward advice, simple explanations that all staff will understand and provide demonstrations in settings and for equipment your staff actually use.
Analyse Health is a Macarthur based business that focuses on servicing areas such as Camden, Campbelltown, Narellan, Mount Annan, Oran Park, Smeaton Grange, Picton, Leumeah, Minto, Ingleburn and all surrounding areas of the Macarthur region. We understand our local community!
We also service daily Sydney metro areas including Penrith, Liverpool, Castle Hill, Parramatta, North Sydney and its suburbs. Our services are provided around NSW within the WorkCover NSW jurisdictions.
Analyse Health travel to you or locations that suit our clients the most. When we are all about workplace health and safety, the best place for us to provide our services is in your workplace.