Analyse Health provides extensive WorkCover NSW Obligations, Education and Training for Management Staff. The purpose of this training program is to ensure that you the employer are completing your obligations under the WHS legislation, along with being able to deal with a worker’s compensation claim quickly, effectively and in a manner that enables Return To Work (RTW) sooner rather than later to reduce the financial costs associated with a worker’s compensation claim.
WHS obligations and Worker’s Compensation claims can be a difficult experience for the unexperienced. Being aware of your obligations can help your business avoid unwanted fines or sanctions from SafeWork NSW. Whilst having a well-designed process for reporting injuries, managing their treatment needs, understanding of the basic components of the Workers’ Compensation legislation, having identified suitable duties and a working relationship with your insurance representative are all just the start of a prepared employer’s Risk Management Plan, and management of financial costs for the business when an accident and or injury occurs.
Analyse Health is able to provide education and training to ensure your business complies and is prepared.
Did you know every employer is required to have a Return To Work (RTW) Policy in place that is reviewed annually? Analyse Health can help you build one and put it in place.
Analyse Health’s Employer WorkCover NSW Obligations Education and Training can include the below items pending the individual requirements:
- On-site training
- Identification and logging of available suitable duties within the business
- Formalisation of an injury reporting process
- Identification and an introduction meeting with key stakeholders in a worker’s compensation claim for your business
- Development and implementation of a Return To Work (RTW) Policy
- Worksite safety reviews. Identification of potential risks and hazards that can be eliminated to prevent workplace accidents and injuries, along with ensuring worksite compliance with WHS legislation
Benefits of using Analyse Health’s Employer WorkCover NSW Obligations Education and Training include:
- Improved management of all aspects of WorkCover NSW claims and WHS obligations
- Understand your obligations as an Employer in the event of a workplace injury and providing a safe workplace
- Identification of formal procedures for your business for all claims
- Establishment of working relationships with key stakeholders before incurring claims
- Identification of a suitable duties log that can be used to ensure a worker is able to continue in the workplace on appropriate duties during their recovery time
- Basic understanding of key legislation points to assist your business to comply with its obligations under WHS legislation and Workers’ Compensation claims management
- Reduce Workers’ Compensation claims for your business
- By reducing claims made against your Workers’ Compensation insurance, your premium should reduce / remain unchanged
- Improved employee morale
- As an employer, your workplace and work practices will meet the WorkCover NSW legislative requirements
Potential negative effects of not using Analyse Health’s Employer WorkCover NSW Obligations Education and Training can include:
- Risk of fines from SafeWork NSW for incorrect management, delayed Workers’ Compensation claims lodgements, nil supply of a Return To Work (RTW) plan etc.
- Delayed Return To Work (RTW) of the injured worker, increasing costs to the business and negatively impacting the psychological health of the injured worker
- Potential increased financial costs to the business through WorkCover insurance premium hikes, additional recruitment costs to cover injured employees and reduced productivity during employee absenteeism.
- Analyse Health assessments and training are fast, reliable, cost effective and available to be completed on site or externally depending on your preferred method
- Analyse Health is able to provide individual or group training to your individual needs
- Analyse Health provides straight forward advice and simple explanations that all staff will understand.
Analyse Health is a Macarthur based business that focuses on servicing areas such as Camden, Campbelltown, Narellan, Mount Annan, Oran Park, Smeaton Grange, Picton, Leumeah, Minto, Ingleburn and all surrounding areas of the Macarthur region. We understand our local community!
We also service daily Sydney metro areas including Penrith, Liverpool, Castle Hill, Parramatta, North Sydney and its suburbs. Our services are provided around NSW within the WorkCover NSW jurisdictions.
Analyse Health travel to you or locations that suit our clients the most. When we are all about workplace health and safety, the best place for us to provide our services is in your workplace.