1. These general agreed terms apply to all transactions between us. Other documents relating to our transactions will include any specific terms and conditions.
2. Price means our fixed price, as set out in our Cost Request attached to these Terms of Trade.
3. The observation of agreed time frames is of primary importance.
4. You must make payment in full on fourteen (14) days from receipt of invoice.
5. Once we receive your approval for the services and/or disbursements set out in our Cost Request, we will then deliver the services, as set out and described in our Cost Request.
6. By accepting payment of any sum after its due date we do not waive our right either to require payments as they fall due or to suspend or end our arrangements.
7. If you are in default under our agreement, we may send you a default notice. The notice will tell you what the default is and what you are required to do to correct the default. You will have fourteen (14) business days to rectify the default.
8. We will withhold any work described in our Cost Request and not yet performed, and reports on any work already undertaken, but not reported on until all monies described in the default notice are received in full, in cleared funds.
9. If you do not comply with the default notice you become immediately liable to pay us all money owing with interest on that amount from the due date until payment at the rate of 15% per annum. In these circumstances, we will not provide you with any copies or originals of any reports, file notes and documents to you until we have received payment in full.
10. You also agree to pay on default all costs and expenses incurred in exercising our rights of recovery from you and indemnify us against any losses resulting from the default.
INDEMNITIES AND WARRANTIES
11. You represent and warrant to us that all information and representations that you, or any person acting on your behalf has given in connection with our services are true and correct and that you have not failed to disclose to us anything relevant to our decision to have dealings with you. You will indemnify us for any loss or damage that is caused to us by any failure to disclose information, or, any information that was disclosed that was false.
12. We warrant that all services, as described in our Cost Request, we undertake are provided by properly qualified health and allied health professionals.
14. When a dispute arises between us, you agree to comply with our dispute resolution process. To this end a party with a complaint against the other is first required to notify the other of the dispute by giving written notice specifying the nature of the dispute, the outcome required and the action believed necessary under the circumstances that will assist both in settling the dispute.
15. Each party will then in good faith attempt to resolve the dispute by negotiation, and if the dispute in some aspect involves payment of money, the party withholding payment is required immediately upon receipt of the notice to deposit the disputed amount into an escrow account with instructions pertaining to the release of funds. Undisputed amounts must be paid forthwith.
16. Notices must be in writing and be given personally by Express or Registered Post with delivery confirmation or by facsimile transmission or email with receipt confirmation.
You can also download our Terms of Trade by clicking here.